Weiyu Guo is a Ph.D. candidate from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) now. His current research interests include temporal data mining, neural interface, spike neural network, and their applications on human machine interface, intelligent prosthesis, and metaverse. In the past three years, he has filed 15 China/U.S. patents and published 13 research papers at prestigious journals and conferences, such as ECCV, THMS, TNSRE, JNE, and IEEE RAL.
• Published 15 international papers, including 7 in JCR Q1 and 2 in a top conference.
• Applied for 15 patents, including 2 PCT international patents.
• Involved in writing one book chapter (Generalization with Deep Learning) on world scientific book.
• (2021.9-2022.6)Internship at Johns Hopkins University, supervised by Professor Alan Yuille (IEEE Fellow) and we published a paper in ECCV together.
• (2019.9-)With experience in international cooperation, published papers in collaboration with Professor Dario Farina of Imperial College London (ICL) and we published paper in JNE, THMS together.
SELECTED AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
• National scholarship for Postgraduates 2021.
• The President Scholarship of CAS 2021.
• Merit Student of UCAS 2020.
• Outstanding graduates of DUT (top 2%) 2019.
• Merit Student of DUT 2018.
• Outstanding graduates of Liaoning Province (top 1%) 2019.